Am so exhausted now but could not sleep!so i decided to tell a real story!
Few days ago, i received this letter saying that i have to go to Perth to meet with the examiners to discuss some concerns over some answers i've given in my exam!
It's at 1135am today!Pass or fail is unknown!!
I used my GPS and enter the address. I reached the place at 1120 thinking that wow..im early..yay! I found a parking spot and then walked towards the building. As i got nearer, i saw a restaurant..this is not right!
Shoot, then it clicked that there's another street with the same name in another suburb!! So i had to rush to that place, while driving, trying to get hold of the office, telling them ill be late. A fren told me, it's a definite fail if i dont turn up for interview! I cant fail just because i cant turn up on time.
While looking at GPS, i got into a 'no entry' lane which is reserved for buses and taxis, couriers...it's too late..so i decided to just drive along that short stretch. A police car was behind me and sounded the sirens..OMG! A female police got down and knocked hard on my window..shouted 'PULL OVER'!
I had to pull over at the busiest street in the city with so many people watching!
A male police came to me. Straight away i apologised and said i didnt see it while looking at GPS and im in a hurry!
He took my license and said her female partner is upset and wanted to fine me then he told me to wait.
I just couldnt talk anymore, thinking now what? Im gonna be so so late now! Female police came and said i should be more observant and fined me $100 with 3 demerit points!! Seeing me so quiet and compliant, she spoke to me nicer but of cos la nice, telling me where to go to pay it.
it's over, finally! I continued my journey and OMG, the traffic was so heavy that i had to go thru 8 sets of traffic lights and reached the place 1 hour later. The whole way, im thinking, God, pls dont let me fail just because i dont turn up on time, and it is ridiculous! sigh because of my own mistakes, so dumb!!
finally, i reached my destination, i was panicking and trying to keep myself calm is tough work! So i couldnt talk anymore besides telling the guy that I'm sorry that im late for the appointment and gave him my name. Imagine a gal, looking blank and out of sorts talking to him with messy hair..hahaha! now that i thought back, no wonder he looked at me strangely!
I had to wait for a bit. At least there's time to calm myself down! My turn finally and after discussing some issues, the lady said im pleased to let u know that this is the last time that you sit for the exam! I just sighed in relief! then we just discussed about the paperworks that i hv to submit by monday!
my brain is confused. Feelings changed from one extreme to the other. Extreme panicking and blaming myself to extreme relief (if there's such description). All i can think of is FINALLY... and thank GOD!!
Thank God for His grace even when i stuffed up! And im sure it would be a memorable ending to my study stress!!!!!
SO, happy ending after a few obstacles!!
PHEW!
FInally, officially a pharmacist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~JustMe says~3:15 AM