Had my interview on Tuesday at Mandurah with the 2 pharmacists as well as the owner of 2 pharmacies. One common question is, can you tell me in your own words what happened during the last employment? i hesitated of course, didnt feel comfortable 'defaming' people. But i put it in a diplomatic way.
During the interview, they told me about their expectation of me (commitment and able to deliver) which is quite common for every company. They are really professional! And im quite positive that it's gonna be a good learning ground for me professionally. THe pharmacy's quite big with friendly staffs! So im quite happy with it! Apparently the boss is willing to send people for training which is good!!
The weird thing is i wasnt nervous at all! they told me they will discuss about it and get back to me today (thursday)
i was feeling a bit anxious, i really dont like the waiting part. This morning i prayed and had a pretty good quiet time with God. Told Him that if He wants me to work there for whatever reasons, ill go (tho ill miss my beautiful friends here in Bunbury. I can feel the tinge of sadness already just by thinking of moving to Mandurah). If not, open another way for me. 15 minutes after that, the pharmacist called and said i got the job and I am expected to start next Monday! Gee, super fast! I was so totally not emotionally prepared yet. I dont know how i feel exactly. Of course i agreed and will have to drive 2 hours to and fro from work in the mean time while looking for accommodation in Mandurah.
As i smsed my frens here telling them the news, my heart felt heavy! I just realised how attached i am to the people here. The thinking of not being able to spend time with them as freely in future wrench my heart. The thinking of not being able to do stuffs spontaneously with them, not being able to commit that much..unimaginable!i know im gonna be busy with studying and probably wouldnt be able to come down much during the weekend. The fear of disconnection..
I'm really really greatful that i got it and it's been God who paved my way all these while. It's just the 'people' side of thing. I love my friends here, each of them has got a special place in my heart in a different way.
~JustMe says~5:18 PM