profile
&Welcome to authentically.blogspot.com.

!*DISCLAIMER
There are things only YOU can do, And YOU are alive to do them. In the great orchestra we call life, YOU have an instrument and a song, and YOU owe it to GOD to play them both sublimely (~Max Lucado~)

&about

a nonsensical girl who loves indulging in simple things in life, easily satisfied, especially with FOOD! haha!!
loves travelling

Previous ramblings..


kepo-kepo

Best buddies

&credit


Tuesday, July 17, 2007 1:39 AM

traineeship

Dear Sharon,

I would like to offer you a position as a trainee pharmacist in Alice
Springs for 2008.

At this moment I anticipate you would be place at the XXX pharmacy.

As we discussed, your work would commence mid- January. I would
suggest Monday January 14th 2008, although I am happy to be flexible
regarding this date.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

I look forward to hearing from you in confirmation.

--> This is what i received on sunday night! I've prayed that if it's not God's will for me to go, He'll shut the door. But now, it's the other way round. Since i've prayed about it, it should be obvious that God wants me to go. But, my feelings 
are inclined towards 'sadness'. Just felt slightly heavy hearted when i think of leaving Adelaide, church and my dear friends. It's like my comfort zone here. So now so many things went through my mind:
-Just go-lah, since you are paid more. it's only for one year anyway
-Should i straight away accept it? just accept it then you dont hv to worry over it anymore.
-I've prayed about it, so, felt a bit guilty about my fickleness (if there's such word).
-most seniors told me that there will be more positions coming up soon from september onwards. should i wait?
-what if  i reject the position, only to find that i should hv accepted it...

hmm, i gave up worrying about uncertainties..now im on a fast and pray, waiting for confirmation from God about it. I'd rather not missed out on what God has planned for me!

My Father in heaven, show me which step to take right now.. ;)


~JustMe says~1:39 AM
2 thoughts/comments