profile
&Welcome to authentically.blogspot.com.

!*DISCLAIMER
There are things only YOU can do, And YOU are alive to do them. In the great orchestra we call life, YOU have an instrument and a song, and YOU owe it to GOD to play them both sublimely (~Max Lucado~)

&about

a nonsensical girl who loves indulging in simple things in life, easily satisfied, especially with FOOD! haha!!
loves travelling

Previous ramblings..


kepo-kepo

Best buddies

&credit


Monday, March 19, 2007 12:03 AM

arise

The previous post was one of the downs of my life! As I reflected upon it, I realized sometimes we cant be happy because we humans tend to focus too much on the tiny dot on a big piece of white cloth! We focus too much on the problem itself that we overlook the many simple and happy things that had happened in our life!

Today’s message in church spoke to me, the next time when I reach the valleys of despair, I shall take extra effort to climb up the mountain and praise my almighty Father! Our battle is his battle, He has promised to fight for us as long as we go near Him! Many times, we listen to the direction and guidance of the evil ones which are like the horse rider, directing our paths in depression and despair! No matter what, I must try to climb that mountain of life! Life’s too short!




~JustMe says~12:03 AM
1 thoughts/comments